Pages

Friday 6 August 2010

CARPETS

The last few days i have been working hard to  make my mainstore  getting a better look and to build an exstention on the back rightside.

I also made some new carpets.

They can be found in the new part on the first floor.

I was thinking about some customwork for ppl with a portret of a loved one  on a carpet. Is that an idea??
Let me know if you are interested.

Underneath i show an example of a portret of myself which is at the entrance of my store Durga Design, Click for a visit to have a closer look.

Last week i joined the Steals ad Deals group. There are sales every weekend from more then 70 designers.
So have a look on their blog.

Mine is the bathing suit and dress  Josephine in dark purple.

Normaly its 295 ld       Now this weekend  only 50 ld

















No comments: